ICGL, from its inception, has taken an active role in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work. Philanthropy is an integral part of ICGL's corporate responsibility strategy. We provide both monetary and in-kind donations to many nonprofit organizations.
How do Nonprofits Request Support from ICGL?
Nonprofit charitable organisations may submit proposals for ICGL's support by following our company giving guidelines:
All requests for support must be made in writing and should have the following:
- If there is a ICGL employee involved in the organisation, please include his or her name, department/title and how he or she is involved in the organisation (board member, donor, volunteer, etc).
- A brief description or fact sheet outlining the organization’s background/history, goals and population served.
- What the specific request is – auction item, sponsorship, donation, etc.
- Documentation that verifies nonprofit status.
- Please email email@example.com or send the request via EMS mail at least 5 weeks prior to the date of need. Letters can be mailed to: Philanthropy, ICGL, Address here.
- ICGL receives numerous requests for assistance. While we attempt to concentrate our resources in our four focus areas, we are not able to support all the worthwhile organizations that come to us requesting support.
- Please note that due to the high volume of requests, we are unable to notify organizations of declined proposals.